Blais Consulting Inc. specializes in providing research, policy analysis and evaluation expertise to regulatory bodies, colleges, universities, professional associations and community organizations.
- Managing multi-year government-funded projects;
- Conducting research on access issues and challenges to labour market integration for internationally-educated professionals (IEPs);
- Designing and facilitating consultations, workshops and consensus-building sessions;
- Providing research and policy analysis expertise to regulatory and national certification bodies;
- Presenting research findings at national conferences;
- Developing evaluation frameworks and conducting project and program evaluations;
- Coordinating knowledge-sharing events such as mini-conferences;
- Developing funding proposals.
- Listen to clients and stakeholders
- Do the research
- Know the context
- Learn from others
- Get everyone relevant involved
- Facilitate and ensure focus on common goals
- Design solutions that work